The 2.7 release of the MeVisLab SDK software includes updates to various thirdparty libraries, bug fixes, and improvements to various modules.
Some of the highlights are:
- A new GLSL shader pipeline and post effect framework
- Support for self-contained project structure in Packages
- MATE improvements, including workspaces, completion, help system and code checking
- New Open Inventor, VTK and OpenCV Python wrappers
- Improved IDE network rendering and interaction
The unregistered version of MeVisLab now allows up to 2KB of Python scripting per user module, which was previously not allowed at all. In return the number of allowed user modules has been reduced to 5 instead of 15.