The 2.8 release of the MeVisLab SDK software includes updates to various thirdparty libraries, bug fixes, and improvements to various modules.
Some of the highlights are:
- Improved IDE network interaction, and a new keyboard shortcut manager
- New modules and scripting wrappers using the PointCloudLibrary (provided by Fraunhofer MEVIS)
- Various performance optimizations (e.g., WEMClip, CSOIsoGenerator, VoxelizeInventorSceneGPU)
- A new View2D shader framework which allows to combine overlays through custom GLSL code
- Animations can now be created with the new AnimationRecorder module
- Video generation has been rewritten to use OpenCV 3