The final release of the MeVisLab 1.5 SDK is now available for three Microsoft compilers, Mac OS X, and Linux.
The final release has been support by several MeVisLab users who gave valuable feedback to the 1.5 Release Candidate made available a few weeks ago. Thanks to all of you!
The highlights of the 1.5 release are:
- Brand new Mac OS X version
- Support for Microsoft .Net 2003 and Visual Studio 2005
- New Contour Segmentation Object (CSO) library
- New SoShader framework providing a framework to use the OpenGL Shading Language (GLSL) in MeVisLab networks
- ITK/VTK integration updated to latest library versions
- New ITKVTKGenerator tool for integrating your own ITK/VTK modules into MeVisLab
- Major library update (Qt4, SoQtMeVis, thirdparty libraries)
- Many new and improved modules
See the MeVisLab release notes for details on the improvements and new features.
We decided to only release one big SDK installer instead of various AddOns.
The MeVisLab SDK now contains:
- MeVisLab Standard Modules
- MeVisLab Module SDK
- ITK/VTK Modules (which used to be two separate AddOns)
- ITK/VTK SDK
- Open Inventor SDK (which used to be a separate installer)
Have fun with this release!