MeVisLab 2.3 Stable Release available
We are proud to offer the new MeVisLab 2.3 Stable Release, a major update of the MeVisLab SDK software.
The highlights of this version are:
- New visualization modules (ambient occlusion, shadow mapping, surface intersection).
- Open Inventor renovation (VBO rendering, doxygen reference).
- New GraphicsView GUI control allows to create fluid user interfaces.
- MATE now offers a GUI editor and supports user scripts.
- Matplotlib is now fully integrated into MeVisLab.
- ITK and VTK have been updated to the latest versions.
See the MeVisLab Release Notes and What's New in MeVisLab 2.3 for details on improvements and new features.
The MeVisLab 2.3 Stable Release is available for download on all supported platforms at the MeVisLab Download Page.
Note for Linux users: Starting with this release, we will only support 64-bit on Linux.