The 3.3 release of the MeVisLab SDK software includes updates to some thirdparty libraries, bug fixes, and improvements to various modules.
Some of the highlights are:
- The Mate integrated editor got a dark mode (for Windows and Linux)
- Added support for the mypy Python checker in Mate
- Promoting a local module to a global module is possible from the context menu of that module
- Assorted modules for manipulating (vessel) graphs have been added
- Added the DicomDeidentify module for anonymization of loaded DICOM data
On Windows we provide a Visual Studio 2017 version which can also be used with Visual Studio 2019.
For Linux we provide a version that has been developed on and tested with Ubuntu 18.04. It should also work with the upcoming Ubuntu 20.04 release.